Who. Ed operates as a coach, entrepreneur and investor combining over 20 years of practical experience of SME's, analytical experience from Harvard and Bain, and people skills from training with The Coaching Academy and a Psychology degree.
Ed started Haddon Coaching in 2011 to focus on helping others maximise their impact. Ed loves working with individuals to figure out their purpose and unlock their lives. He also loves working with Founders and their senior teams to grow people led businesses whilst living fulfilling lives outside of work. He has coached 7 founders through exits and still works with 6 of them.
Ed is currently Executive Chairman of Adventure Experience, a company he founded in 2010. The business builds and operates Florida style adventure golf courses in the UK.
Ed has made 17 private investments since 2000 with 7 exits. He is able to combine experience from all these perspectives to provide unique coaching and mentoring.
He is a founder and trustee of the Realisation Foundation, set up to create space and time for people to tackle the most challenging issues we face today. He lives in Somerset with Jo and their two children. He is an avid reader and sportsman.
- BA in Experimental Psychology, Oxford University (2.1)
- MBA, Harvard University (Distinction)
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching, The Coaching Academy (Distinction)
- Accredited to deliver Positive Psychology Intensive Coaching
- Certificate in NLP Practitioner Program, The Coaching Academy
- Primary Certificate in Performance Coaching, The Centre for Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching Psychology, The Centre for Coaching